1. Handling method of liquefied petroleum gas
Since the state of liquefied petroleum gas is different from other flammable and explosive chemicals, the handling method also has special requirements.
1. Using compressor loading and unloading
This common loading and unloading method uses a compressor to extract the gaseous liquefied petroleum gas in the storage tank and press it into the tank truck to be discharged, so that the pressure in the storage tank is lowered, and the pressure in the tank car is increased, thereby A certain pressure difference is formed between the tank truck and the storage tank, so that the liquid liquefied petroleum gas of the tank truck is pressed into the storage tank by the pressure.
2. Pump loading and unloading
The pump is loaded and unloaded on a liquid petroleum gas pipeline between the tank truck and the storage tank, and a hydrocarbon pump is installed to carry out the loading and unloading of the liquefied petroleum gas.
3. Heating loading and unloading
The heating and unloading method is carried out by using a vapor pressure difference formed between the containers. That is, the characteristic that the gasification pressure is significantly improved by heating with liquefied petroleum gas is used as a power for liquid liquefied petroleum gas.
4. Static pressure difference loading and unloading
The static pressure difference loading and unloading is to unload the vehicle by using the pressure difference between the liquefied petroleum gas tanker and the storage tank.
5. Compressed gas pressurized loading and unloading
Compressed gas pressurized loading and unloading is to send compressed gas to the tank truck that needs to be discharged to increase the pressure and inject the liquefied petroleum gas into the storage tank.
Second, the loading and unloading method of the automobile tanker
(1) Filling method of automobile oil tanker
There are two kinds of pumping and self-flow filling. Since the capacity of the automobile tanker is small and the filling continuity is not strong, the self-flow filling should be adopted as much as possible. In the mountainous area, if the terrain is properly used, the self-flow operation can be realized, because this method is not only beneficial to fire safety but also economical.
(2) Unloading method for automobile oil tanker
When a car tanker unloads oil from a tank, it is a dangerous fire process. Most of the methods of unloading oil use the high position difference between the tanker and the underground tank, open the self-flowing and unloading oil, and there are also a few oil pumps that use the tanker to unload the oil. No matter how the oil is unloaded, a large amount of oil vapor will escape from the oil inlet, the oil port and the discharge pipe of the oil tank. These oil vapors easily form an explosive mixture with air, which can cause fire or explosion when exposed to fire, and at the same time, it is easy to generate static electricity during unloading. Therefore, the oil discharge must be strictly operated.
1. The operator should master the operation technology and fire protection requirements of this post, and carefully operate to prevent oil leakage, spillage and spillage.
2. The exhaust pipe of the tank truck should be equipped with a Mars extinguisher. The engine should be turned off when unloading oil, and the oil should be stopped during thunderstorms.
3. When the tanker enters the station to unload oil, other vehicles are not allowed to enter and exit, stop refueling, and must be guarded by special personnel to avoid pedestrians approaching. The measured oil quantity should be carried out 30 minutes after the oil is discharged to prevent electrostatic discharge between the oil dipstick and the oil level and between the oil tanks.
4. Check the oil storage capacity of the oil tank before unloading oil to prevent the top oil from running when unloading oil. Strictly control the flow rate when unloading the oil. Before the oil is submerged into the inlet, the flow rate of the oil should be controlled at 0.7~1m/s to prevent static electricity.
5. When unloading oil, the oil pipe should extend no more than 300 mm from the bottom of the tank to prevent static electricity from splashing when entering the oil.
For automotive tankers, the grounding chain must be maintained at an effective length. Before loading and unloading oil, you must first connect the electrostatic ground wire. When using a non-conductive hose to transport oil, use a wire to bridge the metal flanges at both ends of the hose.
1. Use Surface Mount System to install electron component. High quality stable and more quality consistency.
2. Pass germany TUV testing, have EMC and LVD certificate.
3. The AC input power voltage is made between 85V to 240V. So it could select AC input voltage automatically. You could work in AC USA 110V or AC europe 220-240V.
4. CEL: Cellulose electrode is special electrode to lay big pipe on oil and chemical industry, natural gas, electric power, civil pipeline of oil, gas, water. They need high ilder voltage (more than 90V). This machine could do
Inverter DC Plasma Cutter
Plasma Cutter,Air Cutting Machine
YongKang WALMA Tools CO., LTD. , http://www.walmatools.com